Perhaps some of the most most frequently asked questions we receive from Black Card Books authors is, how can I book speaking gigs? How can I make money from speaking?
In this episode, we answer those questions and so many more.
Dustin Mathews is the co-founder and CEO of Speaking Empire. They train on how to do public speaking, book gigs, and monetize those.
In this episode, we talk about a ton of great ways for you to multiply your business by:
- How to book speaking gigs
- How to overcome your fear in public speaking
- Why he started Speaking Empire
- The turning point in his life after reading Rich dad, Poor dad
- The story on how they turn a church into their world headquarters
- The importance of developing great oratory and conversational skills
- What are the 5 parts of Being an Effective Speaker
- How to get stuff done
- Success formula of Speakers
- The importance of Webinar Marketing
- The importance of Giving real value to people
- Attracting more speaking and media opportunities
- His “Dirty Talk” Newsletter
- Multiplying your results with a platform that reaches larger audiences
- How to get people into action
- How to craft the message with maximum impact
- How to market yourself properly
- Whatever your goal is, just do one small action a day towards your goal; by the end of the year you’ve taken 365 actions and you’ll be amazed where you will end up.
If you want to be a public speaker, then listen to this entire episode and do everything Dustin shares!
Multiply Your Business Podcast
Mentioned in the Podcast
Follow Dustin Mathews
Follow The Show
Other Episodes you’ll also enjoy
- Finding Your Purpose with Pete Cohen
- Finishing Strong is EPIC
- Winning at Life with NFL Star Rod Smith