In today’s business world, it’s all about getting noticed. And getting noticed for the right reasons.
One of the core ways to do this is branding.
As you’ll learn from today’s guest, Jena Rodriguez, branding is WAY more than just a good looking logo and website.
It start with the core of what you do, why you do it and what you stand for.
Jena is the Founder of Brand with Jena … where clarity breeds profits.
She is also the host of the Brave Entrepreneur podcast … it’s a great one!
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- The Difference Between Brand and Branding
- Jenna’s entrepreneurship journey
- The valuable lessons from failed ventures as an entrepreneur
- How to embrace who you are
- The importance of asking yourself, ‘What do you stand for?’
- To be solid in what you believe
- How experience taught her to be a brave entrepreneur
- To stop trying to blend in, be yourself and stand out
- That we are not meant to serve everybody
- Entrepreneurship is about Potentiality
- How she started from guerilla marketing
- The importance to identify the skill set that you have
- We all have something that can be the beginning of the evolution of the business
- Finding something that you can market
- Developing Branding Strategies
- Knowing how to apply conversion marketing or strategy with social media
- The best advice she receive
Follow Jena Rodriguez
Follow The Show
Music Credit: http://www.bensound.com
Other Episodes you’ll also enjoy
- The best Advice You’ll Ever Receive
- Winning at Life with NFL Star Rod Smith
- Habits, Winning with Facebook, and Speaking with Justin Devonshire