Have you ever had a bad boss? Of course you have!
Meet Kevin Judge, he’s had a bunch of bosses throughout his corporate career. Some were great, while many were not so awesome. With a background in coaching and leadership, Kevin cracked the code on how to deal with a bad boss. In fact, he’s writing a book on it; How To Fix a Bad Boss.
Kevin also has a wealth of tips for Corporate Professionals moving to Entrepreneurship. He has learned how to figure out what you want and then to make it happen.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How to make the leap from being a corporate prisoner to a thriving entrepreneur
- How he started from hot stamping and candy shop when he was a kid
- What it’s like to be a coach in a corporate world for 20 years
- What will make you happy at the end
- How to go out and find your own happiness
- How to get resources when you don’t have money (Bartering!)
- If you’re going to be a coach, you have to use a coach
- How and where to find great business coach
- Feeling stuck in a corporate world, but still very grateful for learning a lot
- Things Kevin learned from the corporate world
- The importance of understanding the financial aspect of the company
- The importance of always asking, “Is this the right thing to do?”
- Understanding what your goals are
- How to manage distractions in achieving your goals
- Tips for Corporate Professionals moving to Entrepreneurship
- The importance of having a business plan
- To be a success, surround yourself with positive and successful people
- The need to understand your options if you have a bad boss
- What made him decide to write a book and why you should too
- What drives him to be successful.
- Habits of a successful entrepreneur
- The importance of Work-life balance
- The best advice he received
Multiply Your Business Podcast
Music Credit: http://www.bensound.com
Other Episodes you’ll also enjoy
- Corporate Renegade To Entrepreneur Christine Gallagher On Coaching And Leverage
- Finishing Strong is EPIC
- The Formula to Getting What You Want