Whether your a fan of American football or not, you’re going to LOVE this guest.
Rod Smith who is a two time Super Bowl Champion with the Denver Broncos.
Rod has an amazing story from a rough up-bringing, to NFL stardom, to running multiple successful businesses.
Rod is all about one thing … helping others. EVERYTHING he does is to help other people be more successful.
We dive DEEP in this interview, covering a ton of different topics, but with one main theme … helping YOU achieve what you want.
Multiply Your Business Podcast
There are over 7 billion people on the planet, why would you let 1 ruin your day?
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How he had an incredible NFL career even though no team wanted him in the beginning
- It’s what you believe that matters, not what ‘they’ think
- Why lack is a great motivator
- Why to this day he still strives to be a role model for his family
- How pain drives and motivates him
- The difference of running towards something vs. running away from something
- The question he asks everything business person he meets
- The importance of creating wealth 4 generations deep
- What he teaches his grand kids about money and success
- Why he’s still driven today even though he has plenty of money
- The lessons he learned from playing football that’s helping him still today
- The tactics he used in practice to ensure success in a game
- How always proving him to stay in the NFL for so long
- Which mega famous celebrity drives Rod today
- How to get up everyday to chase what you want
- How a team that already won a Super Bowl still has the drive to win another
- Why a culture for a company or team is the most important component
- The question to ask your kids about failure
- How helping people is the driver behind everything Rod does
- The incredible story on how one of Rod’s product helped his daughters health
- Why writing a book dug up emotions and helped his life grow
Mentioned in the Podcast
Other Episodes you’ll also enjoy
- Corporate Renegade To Entrepreneur Christine Gallagher On Coaching And Leverage
- Brandon Adams on Crowdfunding and Productivity
- Hustle & Grow Rich with JG Francoeur
Why take the long road? Stop thinking you have to do everything yourself.