Today’s guest is truly one of the most interesting people I know. He’s visited Cuba, cycled across the United States, hiked Machu Picchu and scales the side of mountains for fun.
Oh, and he built a company based on passive income that’s thriving and growing. This allows him to live life on his terms. He created a business that serves him and not the other way around.
Meet Brad Weimert … a big-time adventurer who also happens to be an expert on credit card processing and accepting payments for your business.
Brad believes that:
Deep relationships are built – and thrive – in unique situations.
He has TON to share with you on this episode.
Multiply Your Business Podcast
Some of the questions I ask:
- Walk through all the moving parts of credit card processing? (4:50)
- How should business owners and online merchants, should be protecting themselves? (9:49)
- What are some of the reasons people can dispute a transaction? (11:57)
- What are some of the things that you should be looking for or who you want to process? (17:58)
- So if rates are down the list what should we be asking instead? What’s more important to look at when selecting a payment processor? (21:13)
- What does it mean to be a self proclaimed adventurer? (36:20)
- What psychology helped you ride 100 miles a day? (44:25)
- How does staying in shape help you in the business world? (47:48)
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Minimizing risk in credit card transactions (12:22)
- How to avoid disputes when accepting online payments. (16:04)
- The difference between PayPal, Stripe and Merchant accounts (21:28)
- What Brad’s life is like as a self proclaimed adventurer. (36:20)
- How fitness helps in business. (47:55)
- What the Passion Test book is and how it’ll help you. (55:48)
Mentioned in the Podcast
Other Episodes you’ll also enjoy
- Welcome to the Multiply Your Business Podcast
- Habits, Winning with Facebook, and Speaking with Justin Devonshire
- Your Dream 100 Partners with Scott Morrison