I’ve spent the majority of my career doing one thing … building relationships. Whether I was in marketing, selling, building teams or developing processes; I was still building relationships.
Guess what, you have been too!
Relationships are the backbone of business. Without other people, you don’t have a business.
In this episode, I dove deep into how to build strategic, yet genuine relationships. Relationships where both sides add value and both sides benefit.
This is perhaps my favorite topic, so I hope you enjoy listening!
Multiply Your Business Podcast
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
- Why this is my favorite topic and what my purpose in life is (5:15)
- Why strategic relationships can be MORE EFFECTIVE than traditional marketing (8:21)
- How to put together your dream 100 list and who should go on it. (11:06)
- The CORE questions to ask yourself as you’re putting together your dream 100 list (13:57)
- How to use your existing Facebook connections to form strategic partnerships (15:31)
- Once you’ve created your dream 100 list, what should you do with it? (19:38)
- How to set up your Dream 100 list in your social media accounts (21:40)
- How to effectively share other peoples content through social media (27:00)
- My SECRET WEAPON for adding value and forming lasting partnerships (28:17)