Gerry Robert is the Founder & President of Black Card Books.
In this episode, we cover a TON of different topics. Things like Gerry’s journey from broke to earning millions, simple but powerful exercise you can do that almost ensure your success, and how to write and publish a book that brings you a flood of clients.
I love Gerry’s candor and thoughtfulness. He’s super smart, while being very caring and emphatic. He’s a great story teller and I think you’ll really enjoy this episode!
Multiply Your Business Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- With so many people that look to be a professional speaker, how did you get to the point where you are doing that on a full time basis (05:47)
- What can people do to be incredibly successful (13:22)
- How did mindset help you or what role has mindset played to get you to this point? (29:38)
- If I’m a business owner, how can I make time to write a book? (38:23)
- How can I get my leg up on a competition? (40:58)
What are some of the doors that have opened because you wrote a book? (43:24)
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- The story of why Gerry was called an idiot, even though he was making a great living. (08:40)
- How to help people think so they are successful. (10:15)
- What wealthy people have big libraries vs. what broke people have. (14:25)
- On how to dream big (24:50)
- How to write your book (38:47)