Gerry Robert is the Founder & President of Black Card Books.
In this episode, we cover a TON of different topics. Things like Gerry’s journey from broke to earning millions, a simple but powerful exercise you can do that almost ensure your success, and how to write and publish a book that brings you a flood of clients.
I love Gerry’s candor and thoughtfulness. He’s super smart, while being very caring and emphatic. He’s a great storyteller and I think you’ll really enjoy this episode!
Multiply Your Business Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- With so many people that look to be a professional speaker, how did you get to the point where you are doing that on a full time basis (05:47)
- What can people do to be incredibly successful (13:22)
- How did mindset help you or what role has mindset played to get you to this point? (29:38)
- If I’m a business owner, how can I make time to write a book? (38:23)
- How can I get my leg up on a competition? (40:58)
What are some of the doors that have opened because you wrote a book? (43:24)
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- The story of why Gerry was called an idiot, even though he was making a great living. (08:40)
- How to help people think so they are successful. (10:15)
- What wealthy people have big libraries vs. what broke people have. (14:25)
- On how to dream big (24:50)
- How to write your book (38:47)